1)uncomfortable feeling in my upper abdomen, across the top of my ribs and radiates down just above my belly button. pain also goes through to my upper back around my rib cage. colic pains and feeling very full rather than out and out pain. Also having twinges and pain spasms below my belly button to the left.
2)only get the uncomfortable feelings after eating in upper abdomen, lower pain below button is constant.
3)every time i eat, and constant pain below belly button
4) always in same 3 places, lower left side belly button, upper abdomen and back.
5)can't work at the moment due to constantly feeling sick when i eat, not sleeping and i can't sleep on my side, skin itching.
6)had keyhole gallbladder removal surgery 3 weeks ago, i think it is still associated with that.
7) gallstones, havent had follow up since surgery.
8) same as 7
9) no further treatment planned since surgery
11) ibs, me, glandular fever
12) cut out alcohol and fatty foods since being diagnosed, although since surgery eating normally but having the pains all the time, whereas before it was only when i ate fatty foods. bowels opening every other day.
13) self employed no problems at work except not working at the moment.